The foot and lower leg are wonderfully intended to get us where we have to go. Did you know? The human foot contains 26 bones (one fourth of the bones in the human body are in the feet), 33 joints, 107 tendons, and has 19 muscles and ligaments. A joint is characterized as anyplace 2 bones meet up to give development.
A tendon is a band of stringy tissue that associates issue that remains to be worked out to give dependability to a joint. A ligament is stringy tissue that interfaces a muscle to bone, for instance the Achilles ligament associates the lower leg muscle to the foot rear area bone (calcaneus).
As perplexing, weight bearing structures, that you utilize each day, your feet and lower legs are profoundly vulnerable to a wide range of intense and ceaseless wounds. It is typically not until the point when we encounter foot or lower leg torment that we begin to welcome the part our feet play in our bustling lives.
At Physical Therapy New Hyde Park, NY their group has broad involvement in the finding, treatment, and avoidance of all foot and lower leg issue.
Orthopedic foot and lower leg specialists utilize medicinal, surgical, and physical techniques to reestablish work that has been lost because of damage and malady. Each patient is dealt with as an individual, giving one of a kind side effects and history – their group sets aside the opportunity to tune in to every patient.
Here is a case of a patient that therapist at Physical Therapy New Hyde Park, NY treated for incessant foot and lower leg torment. He says “Rheumatoid joint pain is in the group of incendiary arthropathies, and can regularly prompt torment, deformation, and handicap.
Surgical reproduction in conjunction with therapeutic treatment in the correct patient is exceedingly fruitful in diminishing torment, enhancing disfigurement, and getting people more dynamic once more.
Included beneath are a portion of the conditions they treat:
- Deformities of the leg from injury or inherent issues
- Ankle torment, joint inflammation, deformation, and shakiness
- Sports wounds, for example, sprains, ligament tears, ligament separations
- Disorders of the lower leg ligament, for example, osteochondral sores in all age gatherings
- Arthroscopy of the lower leg, subtalar joint, and even chose joints in the foot
- Charcot arthropathy, diabetic foot wounds, vasculopathic wounds
- Acute and ceaseless contaminations
- Flat feet, cavovarus feet, and foot disfigurement and joint pain
- Inflammatory joint pain of the foot and lower leg
- Disorders of the nerves including neuromas and tarsal passage disorder
- Bunions, hammertoes, hammer toes, wavy toes
- Tumors and sores of the foot and lower leg
- All foot and lower leg injury including tibia cracks, disengagements, and so on.